Once you have completed our Master’s course and graduated with a Master of Arts you will be ready to begin your career on the global stage and in any industry where brands touch the hearts of consumers.
Are you ambitious and eager to work with different cultures? Do you have an interest in strong brands like Apple, Mercedes, Mont Blanc, Nivea and Schwarzkopf and want to experience how East meets West, and are you keen to combine theoretical knowledge with the world of business?
Then you’ve come to the right place. Take the first step in your global career with the Brand Academy Master’s course.
- Degree: Master of Arts (government-recognised)
- Duration of Study: 4 Semesters
- Start: Winter or summer semester
- Campus: Hamburg
- Language: English
- Application Deadline:
Applicants requiring an entry visa for Germany: 31st of December and 30th of June;
Applicants NOT requiring an entry visa for Germany: 15th of March and 15th of September.
- Admission requirements: First academic degree, English language proficiency on level B2 of the CEFR, written application and personal interview. For more details, please refer to the application form below or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
What are our prerequisites?
You need to have:
- A keen interest in international marketing and brand management
- The desire to build up a truly successful global career
- At least an undergraduate academic degree (minimum 180 Credit Points) in any study discipline
- Knowledge of English is mandatory
- Some business experience is recommended
How to kick-start your career?
Build the foundations of a successful and exciting global career and develop an international outlook with our new Master of International Brand Management course. This two year course delivered by the Brand Academy provides unparalleled exposure to Western and Eastern ways of doing business.
Power your learning in a unique combination of core and elective courses, taught in English and in an exclusive setting. Collaborating with well-known companies, you will experience business in the classroom and on international projects across different business branches and product categories.
- International Brand Management
- International Marketing Research
- Intercultural Competence I
- Business English for Marketing
- Financial Management
- Corporate Branding
- Intercultural Competence II
- International Product Development
- Elective Module I – Specialisation
- Politics and Law
- International Management
- Sales and Supply Chain Management
- Transnational Brand Communication
- Elective Module II – Specialisation
As a graduate of the International Brand Management course you can choose among a number of interesting jobs in internationally leading companies all over the world.
Your key skills and knowledge will be managing brands on the global stage. Thanks to the diverse practice projects during the course in cooperation with major leading companies and fast-growing enterprises, you ensure practical relevance and give your career a head start.
Graduates of this course usually enter the workplace as international Brand Manager,
international Sales & Marketing Manager, Market Research Manager, or Digital Marketing Manager.
Juliana Mara Ferreira Martins, Brazil,
International Brand Management
Being a student at Brand Academy is great:
The Professors are highly skilled and have long experience in brand and marketing management, plus they are friendly and always make sure students are feeling welcomed.
The facilities are well structured and the staff are always seeking to keep an organic and nice atmosphere at the university. The classes are carefully prepared and taught, I always learn something new and interesting that helps me grow as a future brand manager.
I could see from day one that, applying for a master program at Brand Academy was my best decision as a student.
As a leading state-recognised, privately owned university, the Brand Academy is financed exclusively through course fees.
Course fees for students from Germany and the EU:
890,- Euro per month, over a period of 24 months,
1690,- Euro one-off enrolment and examination fee.
Course fees for students from countries outside the EU:
1140,- Euro per month, over a period of 24 months,
2700,- Euro enrolment and examination fee.
Exceptions may be made for students who already have long-term residence permits for the EU.
Students from Beijing Normal University will be granted a discount of 10% (semester fee).
As a private university, the Brand Academy prides itself in offering its students an academic environment and individual attention both within and outside the teaching context, something a state university cannot provide. The budget generated by our students’ tuition fees is used exclusively to maintain and enhance our high quality levels.
A number of public institutions and financial services in Germany offer a variety of possibilities for funding your studies. You will find a comprehensive list of funding options at the following website: www.studierendenwerk-hamburg.de
Additionally you can apply for a scholarship founded by a Chinese company until January 31st.
The scholarship decision will be taken according to the following criteria: Potential, Performance and Social Background.
Why Brand Academy?
- The Brand Academy is the world’s foremost brand-focused university
- We combine scientific thinking with practical experience
- Our courses are government accredited
- We have a growing network with Asian universities
- We have an experienced team of international lecturers
- We collaborate with globally active international business partners
- Our culture is open, agile and diverse
- One of the ten biggest cities in the European Union in terms of population
- Voted by students as Germany’s best city to live and study in
- Famous as a cruise liner port; each district of the city has a unique character
Why should you choose this Master’s course?
Our course delivers knowledge of the global business environment.
Our Master’s course is
Focused on key expertise and skills in the leading business topic of brands
An intercultural community of students and lecturers ensures a global perspective
Combines scientific thinking with practical expertise
A limited number of students ensures a creative, inspiring, familiar culture
The aim is to build an active network for your future
A successfully completed degree involving brands, marketing, brand management or brand communication is a prerequisite for admission.
Furthermore you will need to demonstrate English skills at Level B2 or at least 543 points in the paper-based TOEFL test or 87 points in the Internet-based test; or 5.0 points in IELTS.
You can commence studies in April or October.
As well as your CV and references, a letter of motivation is very important to us as part of your application. We place a lot of emphasis on forming capable, committed semester groups of students who complement and inspire each other effectively.
For more information about the application documents and formal requirements please refer to our application form.
Once we have assessed your application documents positively, our Application Manager Anna Prokhorenko and our Course Director will look forward to getting to know you in a personal interview, where you will be able to tell them about your education and career so far, your suitability for the course, and your personal aims in relation to studying.
If you are successful in this interview you will be entitled to join the course.